Thursday 9 August 2012

I'm Going to Vegas!!!

Yup...you read that right.  I'm going to Vegas!  For four nights. By myself. Well not actually "by myself" per se... just without any members of my household. It is my annual family reunion weekend and this weekend we are celebrating a cousin's 50th birthday.

I must admit I have not been my usual bouncing off the wall self this time. Not sure why?!?  Was I worried about Riley after his dental surgery?  Perhaps. Is it because my sister and mom are not coming this time?  Maybe. Am I feeling guilty about going away on my own???  Kinda. Wait. What?  Naaahhh!  *wink*

Whatever the reason I am getting excited now! So I just wanted to leave you with a little something to tide you over until I get back next week.  Found this catchy little tune on YouTube by Jimmy Ray. No I had never heard of him but the ol' Elvis Viva Las Vegas thing was getting a little tiresome. Enjoy and see ya next week!



2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a blast in Vegas and take lots of pictures! Can't wait to hear about it all. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Back to reality and in need of a rest and "cleanse/fast/purge". Oi-vay.

      Delete