Tuesday 5 May 2020

Mother's Day is Coming

Ever since Easter was considered “finished” in Riley World, R has been repeating his annual Mother’s Day dialogue.  “Next is Mother’s Day. I will make you a card for Mother’s Day. Will I make you a card??”

Today at lunch it sounded like this…



I never get the card he keeps insisting he will make me unless I remind him on Mother’s Day, in which case he scrambles to make one and it looks something like this... 
2016

2017 - If I'm lucky, they make something in his group. 

2018 - Back to last minute the morning of Mother's Day. 

2019 - Cards made in their group.

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE the hand made cards Riley makes me. I especially love how he signs them...you know, just I case I don't know who Riley is.   

My friend posted this on Facebook the other day. It made me laugh. I decided a friendly reminder to J2 might be in order. 




This is how he responded.  
Guess I’m not getting anything from him.  


No comments:

Post a Comment