This week’s Listicles topic “10 Tiny Things that Bring You Joy” was suggested by Wendy who blogs over at Stamping Rules. Hmmmm…JOY.
Well I suppose this could be any number of things. For me I am going to go with the little things in life that make me feel like this…
Keep in mind that as I have aged the things that bring me joy NOW would NEVER had made my list 30, 20, or even 10 years ago.
1. You are probably getting sick of seeing this one but what can I say...my fan. She is my BEST friend and this is why.
2. I have always loved miniature thing so I am sure these “tiny” items come as no surprise to have made my list.
3. Keeping with the miniature theme...I have always been a mouth breather when I sleep so suffer from chapped lips. Vaseline is a staple. Is this not THE cutest miniature you have EVER seen!
4. My Nintendo DS. A birthday present from my sister about 5 years ago…give or take?!? I guess her kids got tired of me hogging theirs when we visited.
5. Bath & Body Works Wallflowers. When you have teenage boys these are a necessity. Trust me. My favourite scent is Fresh Linen. Ahhhhhh…
6. When J2 started preschool R and I would walk to the local Starbucks everyday. Riley was actually in-training. Those were the days before Siri and with R's eagle eyes I needed him to be able to spot a Starbucks (aka “Mommy’s coffee store) when we were travelling.
7. I could never get the hang of flossing. I even admitted to my hygienist that I would only floss the 3 days before an appointment. What.EVER! My last visit she introduced me to these Soft-picks. Heaven.
8. Lypsyl. See list item #3. I have multiple tubes which keep company with the multiple pairs of readers I have all over the house.
Of course to complete my list 9 and 10 are my boys who although not “tiny” anymore still
me crazy bring me more joy than I could have ever possibly imagined. Ooops…sorry G. Ran out
of room. *wink*
|Riley - Age 12|
|J2's High school Grad|
So there you have it. For some reason this song came to mind. Three Dog Night was the first live concert I ever attended. Who else remembers this song???