This week Stasha picked "Top 10 Ways to Spend 30 Minutes" for this week’s Monday Listicles. Thirty minutes is not long enough for me to accomplish anything these days. So instead…here is my list of “10 things I CAN do in 30 minutes or less”
|Image courtesy of digitalart/FreeDigitalPhotos.net|
2. What once used to take me over an hour (shower, shampoo, make-up and getting dressed), I can now do and be out the door in less than 30 minutes. So what if make-up means lipstick and getting dressed means yoga pants.
3. I can watch a one hour show in 30 minutes thanks to PVRs. What is with all the commercials!?!
4. I can come up with 5 Listicle items…the other 5 takes me about 30 hours. Oish.
5. I can avoid doing a 30 minute workout without feeling guilty what-so-ever!
6. I can sit and do nothing although 30 minutes sitting in a chair at the spa is a tease; 30 minutes sitting in a chair in a waiting room is annoying; and 30 minutes sitting in a chair at the dentist’s office is pure torture. Hmmmm…maybe this one wasn’t such a good idea. :(
7. *WARNING: DO NOT play Candy Crush Saga if you have the least bit of an addictive personality!
I can burn through 5 lives in less than 5 minutes and yet it takes 30 minutes to get one life back! WTH!!!
8. I can honesty say the longest 30 minutes in a day…4:30-5 o’clock somewhere!
9. I can plan, prep and cook a delicious gourmet dinner in 30 minutes. Of course I am referring to Riley World here. ;P
10. I can spend 30 minutes waking up when I am on vacation. BEST. FEELING. EVER!!!
What can you do in 30 minutes or less?