Friday 2 November 2012

Facebook Page

Ay carumba!  I know it's been a while since my last post. It always takes me a while to get back to reality after some fun in the sun. Thank you...I could hear the violins playing as I typed.

Just so you know I am still alive and kicking...thought I had better post something. So go look over on the right sidebar at the top. Can you see it? Under "Follow Me". Yup, yup, yup...I have set up a Facebook page for this blog. I am becoming a social media zealot. Unfortunately a very, VERY sloooooow moving social media zealot.

Besides my own posts, I plan on sharing other autism blog posts, events, and books/resources that I stumble upon discover as I navigate my way around the big 3W (aka World Wide Web). Now off you go...click here or on the Facebook button in the right sidebar (you know you want to) and follow me or friend me or like me or whatever it is people do?!?

Thanks much!  Diane

2 comments:

  1. Look at you-- all current and media savvy! LOL! Can't wait to see what kind of mischief you make on FB. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup...that's me alright. Current and media savvy! Baaahaaahaaa! What the hell am I thinking?!?! No need to answer that. :D

      Delete