Friday 9 November 2012

Friday Feel Good...

Hmmmmmm...I do believe this may be the start of yet another series. Lucky for you I tire easily so my series are more like a mid-season replacement with no chance for renewal.  :)  

This little feel good tidbit happened at school yesterday. Riley was in class doing his work independently when the following exchange between his SEA (Special Education Assistant - who we will call Laura Smith) happened: 

Laura:   Where are you?  (referring to where on the page?)

Riley:    (in his Happy voice)  Here I am Laura Smith!  

Life is good in Riley World!



4 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! Love it! We love a happy Riley. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We most certainly do! Little does he know the walls are going to come crashing down very soon. Laura will be leaving...she got a teaching position. Very excited for her...very sad for me. Oh and Riley. ;P

      Delete
  2. This made me laugh and smile so big :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! As Laura & I were saying...she asked...he answered. Haha!

      Delete