Sunday 10 June 2012

Puberty at 50 (aka Menopause)

I guess it’s only fair since I shared with you how puberty at 16 affected our household that I also share with you my in-depth analysis of puberty at 50 (aka menopause) having “recently” turned 50. Let me just start by saying that everything I had read and brushed off as ridiculous or declared THAT would NEVER happen to ME……has definitely happened to me!!!  

I started to write when I suddenly remembered a YouTube video I had watched a few years ago. Sandra Shamas is a Canadian comedic actress and writer. I highly recommend you watch her video about menopause as she took the words right out of my mouth (in more ways than one).  Tee hee.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!




2 comments:

  1. I cannot watch you tube on my browser so I will check it later. I hope all your hot flushes happen on cold evenings ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WISH!!! Unfortunately they strike at the most inopportune times but I think I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. #fingerscrossed

      You're waaaay too young to relate to this video anyways. :)

      Thanks for stopping by Stasha! D

      Delete