Friday 3 July 2020

Another Blog Challenge...
"The Results"

WOW…such an overwhelming response for me to do this challenge. THANK YOU ALL!!!  



I couldn’t wait to see all the ideas you would come up with. 

I anxiously waited for notifications from Facebook that you had responded. 

I waited and waited and waited some more.

While I was waiting, I even figured out what to make for dinner. THAT is how long I waited.

I don’t mean to sound ungrateful for the support you’ve shown me but….let’s just say the number of ideas/topics you responded with was ummmm...rather dismal. I guess I should be thankful that nobody used the words “natural consequences” as their suggestion. 

So, I guess this means that, for the most part, I am on my own to come up with ways to enlighten you all. I shall take responsibility for my actions. It is good to know where I stand with my friends/supporters.

Like if we were short 1 PFD (Personal Floatation Device) on the dragon boat, I would know I was the chosen one to go down with the boat. Typically, it would be the Captain but If you have a clear conscience to relinquish the life of THE primary caregiver to a young adult with disabilities…so be it.

The way I see it, the topics are going to revolve around a couple of subjects I am most familiar with…Riley World or Food & Beverages. As I have another 20 some odd posts to write…I am going to leave you with this teaser/cliff hanger. I only have so much wisdom to share.    


No comments:

Post a Comment