Sunday 5 July 2020

Hangover Prevention

This is gonna be short and sweet.

It has nothing to do with the fact I am a little ummmm…”tired”. Last night we had a social distancing get-together with my sister/BIL (who are in our “bubble”) and one other couple. FYI…we were home and in bed by 11:30…just a party animal these days. 

OK…so other than the obvious “perhaps you shouldn’t have drunk so much”… REALLY “helpful” comment you might hear…seriously?!?!? 

While I most certainly do NOT want to jinx myself, as I have “matured” …THE key to not having to spend the next day talking to the big white telephone is….wait for it….WATER!  Plain and simple. Agua. 




Lots and LOTS of water. Most definitely during (alternate between water and adult beverage) or drink at least 18 gallons before you go to bed. No…you won’t have to get up and pee in the night. Alcohol is a diuretic. And if you do have to get up…hopefully it will be just to relieve yourself. 

You’re welcome.

Tomorrow…a glimpse into Riley World. 

2 comments:

  1. I thought you were your usual charming self

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Just because you comment as "Unknown"....doesn't mean I don't know who you are. ;)

      Delete