Thursday 2 July 2020

Another Blog Challenge

I put out a call on Facebook to see whether or not I should participate in another Blog Challenge. I had a number in my head and if I got that number of positive responses…I would do it.

I did this BEFORE looking into what this Ultimate Blog Challenge was all about. At almost 60…I still have a tendency to leap before I look. This challenge appears to be a little too serious for me. It’s all about ways to get more traffic, increase exposure and grow your blog. While worthwhile for many, I am not that motivated.

One of the hardest things for me, other than what to make for dinner EVERY. SINGLE. DAY, is coming up with a subject to write about. I definitely need some help here. So here is where you people who responded (either by commenting or liking) come in.  Please reply on your comment with a subject/topic you would like my deep thoughts on. Remember this is a PG site.

Oh….the number I had in my head. 

It was one. 

At almost 60, I’ve learned not to aim high. I'll know better next time. 



1 comment:

  1. Ahh, well, that blog traffic thing makes sense now, considering what I’ve read in other posts. Not interested in that either

    ReplyDelete