Monday 27 April 2020

V is for Vodka

I hope I did not traumatize you too much with my last two posts. I promise this one will be fun!

I always try and do a little research to make sure what I am writing about is accurate. That is what led me to my “T is for Toilet Paper” post. I'm sorry about that. 

I was also thinking ahead to the highly anticipated and upcoming letters…X, Y and Z! 

And let’s not forget “V”.

V…so many options. Or are there?!?!? 

Well, apparently there are. You can click here to see the endless possibilities.

Some of the ones that came up…

·        Viscoelasticity – ummmmm….whaaaaaat?!?!?

·        Ventriloquism – I can barely speak coherently MOVING my lips soooooo…

·        Vaccinations – two words…Riley World, don’t get me started.


So…that leaves me with one, YES ONE, fun possible category.  Vodka. 

Who knew Vodka was as sophisticated as wine these days?!?!?  So many countries produce vodka, so many options/price ranges of vodka and so many flavours of vodka. I could go on and on and ON! But I won’t.

For me, it is all about marketing. Well…to a degree.  If you are adding say coke or another “mix”…it really doesn’t matter what kind of vodka you choose. In my humble opinion that is. While I do appreciate a good spirit, I also go with the look of the bottle. Like a book and its cover. I am shallow.

Case in point, this bottle…isn't it pretty? 



No comments:

Post a Comment